Affiliates Risk Management Services, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer with career opportunities in a variety of fields such as clinical and reproductive health education, learning development and design, insurance administration, data analytics, program management, education and training, and nonprofit administration and management. ARMS is committed to maintaining a work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, innovation, and a client-centric approach to our services.
To inquire about career opportunities at ARMS or apply for an open position, please email us at [email protected].
ARMS’s Mission Statement
ARMS administers a comprehensive, stable, and affordable insurance program, and provides educational, and risk and quality management services to assist its clients to enhance patient safety, improve health outcomes, and minimize the risk of loss.
Salary and Benefits
ARMS offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Twelve paid holidays a year plus a floating holiday
- 401k Employer and Matching Contribution up to 9% upon eligibility
- Medical and Dental Insurance with dependent coverage options
- Employer-paid Health Reimbursement Account
- Employer-paid Vision plan
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Pre-tax benefits including a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Commuter Benefit plan
- Work-life balance benefits and resources
- Tuition assistance program
- Professional development opportunities
- Voluntary coverage options
Current Job Openings
There are no current job openings.
Current Internship Openings
There are no current internship openings.
ARMS’s Values Statement
- We will conduct ourselves responsibly, in an honest and ethical manner, and with integrity. We will hold ourselves accountable, be transparent, and strive to develop relationships based on deep trust.
- We will strive to act in a consistent, equitable, just, and inclusive manner to ensure a diverse and fair workplace. We will foster a culture where employees feel that they belong, can meaningfully contribute, and can bring their best selves to the organization.
- We will be nimble, proactive, and persistent in our efforts to ensure a sustainable, data driven organization focused on learning, continuous quality improvement, and a commitment to patient safety. We will be guided by humility, passion, and innovation in our efforts to provide impactful programs and services.
- We will provide excellent customer-focused services and programs by working in a collaborative manner, developing partnerships, and effecting positive outcomes. We will embed diversity, equity, and inclusion concepts in our work.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
ARMS is committed to providing a work environment that is free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. ARMS bases all employment-related decisions on principles of equal employment opportunity. In particular, it is the policy of ARMS to recruit, hire, promote, assign, compensate, and train highly-qualified persons without regard to race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion (including attire, clothing, or facial hair worn in accordance with religious requirements), creed, sex, pregnancy, reproductive health decision-making, childbirth and related medical conditions, (including lactation), gender, gender identity/expression, transgender status, familial status, caregiver status, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or carrier status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, sexual orientation, marital or partnership status, protected military status, veteran status, citizenship status, unemployment status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.