Effective as of March 23, 2022
- We may collect Personally Identifiable Information (as defined below) from users of our Service when it is voluntarily provided to us by you, such as through the Contact Us or Sign Up portions of the Service (see “Information We Collect Directly From You”).
• We automatically collect some information from users of our Service for analytical purposes and to enhance our Service (see “Information We Collect From You Automatically”).
Information We Collect Directly From You:
We may collect information, including Personally Identifiable Information such your name and email address, when you provide such information to us directly, such as when you contact us or apply for employment. Your provision of your Personally Identifiable Information to us is completely voluntary. “Personally Identifiable Information” is information that specifically identifies you as an individual, such as your email address. We do not collect Personally Identifiable Information from you unless you submit that information to us.
Information We Collect Automatically:
We may work with third-party service providers, such as Google, who use the technologies described in this section to conduct website analytics to help us track and understand how visitors use our Service. For information about Google Analytics please click on this link: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To opt-out of Google Analytics, please copy and paste “tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout” into your browser and download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
How We Use Your Information
We use Personally Identifiable Information and other information as described herein including for the following purposes:
- to contact you about our services,
- to personalize your experience with us,
- to respond to your direct inquiries,
- to add you to our mailing lists and send you newsletters and alerts from time to time,
- to process an application for employment,
- to maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Service,
- to respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations,
- as described to you at the point of collection of your information, and
- to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which information held by us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
As noted above, we may collect information that is not Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”). We may aggregate or de-identify Personally Identifiable Information so that the information does not personally identify you or anyone else directly. Because Non-Personally Identifiable Information, including aggregate or de-identified information, does not personally identify you directly, we may collect, use and disclose Non-Personally Identifiable Information for any purpose permitted by law and subject to the section titled “California Consumer Notice”. In some instances, we may combine Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Personally Identifiable Information. If we combine any Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Personally Identifiable Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personally Identifiable Information.
How We Share Your Information
Besides using your Personally Identifiable Information ourselves, we may send your Personally Identifiable Information and other information to other companies, affiliates and third parties in the following instances:
- Service Providers. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties who may use your information to provide us services such as website hosting companies. These third parties are only authorized by us to use your Personally Identifiable Information to perform their functions for us.
- Legal Compliance and to Defend Our Rights. We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information and other information as we believe necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and policies; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Business Transfers. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information and other information with third parties in connection with a corporate restructuring, acquisition or divestiture.
Please note that if you specifically consent to additional uses of your Personally Identifiable Information, we may use your Personally Identifiable Information in a manner consistent with that consent.
The security of your Personally Identifiable Information is very important to us. When we collect your Personally Identifiable Information online, we use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your Personally Identifiable Information will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of our Service demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you with the Service and for a reasonable time thereafter in accordance with our standard procedures or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. Even if we delete some or all of your information, we may continue to retain and use anonymous or aggregated data previously collected. Please note that we will not be liable for disclosures of your data due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Other Services and Social Networking Services
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third party websites, apps or services from within the Service, such as social media platforms. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third party sites, and by providing a link we are not endorsing or promoting such third party sites. When you navigate away from our Service, you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to read the policies and terms of every website, app or service you visit.
To opt-out of any future promotional messages from us, you should send an unsubscribe request to us at [email protected]. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. Please note that if you opt out in this manner, certain aspects of the Service may no longer be available to you.
Changes to policy:
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time, provided that any such modifications will only be applied prospectively. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to this policy means you accept such changes.
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted at [email protected].
Storage in the United States:
Our Service is maintained in the United States of America. If you are located outside the U.S., by using the Service, you authorize the export of your information to the U.S. and its storage and use as specified in this policy. You understand that data stored in the USA may be subject to lawful requests by the courts or law enforcement authorities in the USA.